We are always looking for people to help advance the cause of sword science! Do any of these sound like you?
- Have technical expertise and enjoy writing so that the knowledge is accessible to the greater community.
- Want to have a serious look at equipment and safety from an analytical point of view
- Have great ideas for experiments that they want to carry out and publish results for.
- Want to collaborate with people who are knowledgeable in a subject group.
- Are interested in data analysis of things like tournament results and rule sets.
- Don’t have an analytical bent but would love to help a bunch of science nerds who can’t create a good picture or edit an article to save their lives.
Then drop us a line!